Please remember that we are required by our governing colleges to refuse treatment should guidelines not be followed. We are still offering virtual care for those considered high risk individuals.
Appointments will be staggered to reduce contact between patients entering and exiting Live Well. Extra time will be required to disinfect all surfaces, change linens, and wash hands between patients. Additional cleaning of the clinic will be done at opening, during the day, and at close.
If you would like to book an appointment please call the clinic to make an appointment.
Once your appointment has been made these are the changes you can expect regarding your treatment at Live Well.
- MASK – both children and adults will be required to wear a mask as long as you are comfortable doing so.
- PRE-SCREENING – The day prior to your appointment your Therapist will call and ask you a series of questions to screen you for Covid-19. This screening will be done again once you arrive for your appointment.
- WAITING ROOM – Please stay in your car or outside of Live Well until 5 minutes before your appointment time. At this time, you may enter the building and wait in the reception area. There will be no seating and we ask that you refrain from touching anything. Please wait for your Practitioner to come and get you.
- HAND SANITIZATION – Upon entering the clinic we would prefer that you wash your hands in the washroom located on your right, or you may use the hand sanitizer located on the washing machine on your right.
- PARENT OR CAREGIVER – Only one parent or caregiver will be allowed in the clinic during treatment and no other siblings.
- PAYMENT – E-Transfer is prefered to be paid to your Therapist, EXACT cash, or a pre-written cheque made out to your Therapist.
- EXITING THE CLINIC – Please remember to wash or sanitize your hands before leaving.
Things will be different for a while. These changes are being made to keep us all safe. We look forward to providing you with the same quality care. Live Well will continue to be the same warm and inviting atmosphere we have always been. Our priority is to provide the same support for you and your family that we always have. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us. This is a stressful time and we are happy to help in any way that we are able to. We want you to be ready and feel secure coming for your appointment. We appreciate the support and understanding you have provided us, not just over the last few months, but always. We look forward to seeing you soon.